Gianni D’Alerta, Small Business Specialist, sat down to talk with VirtuWork’s CEO, Omar Armenteros, and VP Director of Sales Michael Bumberg about some of the most common threats businesses face and how Microsoft 365 and VirtuWorks can help combat them.
In their discussion, they review:
- Businesses are combatting insecure technology in home networks.
- How low tech threats have evolved into ransomware, phishing, and now spearfishing.
- How company culture and training creates a human firewall that keeps companies' information safe.
Top security features built into Microsoft products including:
- Azure Active Directory, a universal identity platform that protects users from 99.9 percent of cybersecurity attacks.
- Single sign-on and MFA so that people can stay productive and secure from anywhere.
- Support for more than 2,800 SaaS apps.
- Keeping your system updated, trim, and economical with MS 365.
How confident are you in the security of your data right now? For a more in-depth look at how VirtuWorks’ clients are protecting themselves with MS365 and Azure AD, please take a look at the webinar in its entirety.